Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Subtle humour

Sometimes my Jehovah’s Witness friends get mad at me for ignoring them when they try to tell me knock knock jokes.

My brother Ben has Alzheimer’s. I hope it isn’t hereditary because my brother Ben has Alzheimer’s.

I hate that if a girl has sex with a lot of guys everyone calls her a slut, yet if a guy does the same thing everyone calls him gay.

I told a girl she had drawn her eyebrows on too high. She looked surprised.

I was going to tell a joke about Jonestown, but the punchline is too long.

If you put your ear next to a woman's leg you can actually hear her say what the fuck are you doing?

Don’t tease fat kids, they already have enough on their plates.

My friend told me I don't understand irony...
...which was ironic because I was standing at a bus stop at the time.

I dig, you dig, we dig, he digs, she digs, they dig.
It's not a beautiful poem, but it's very deep.

A man walks into a bar, goes up to the bartender, and says, "I'll have some H2O." A second man then walks up and says, "I'll have some H2O too."
The second man dies.

Via AskReddit

No comments: