Monday, January 14, 2013

Walking the Dog

A flight from Melbourne to Brisbane was unexpectedly diverted to Sydney. The flight attendant explained that there would be a short delay, and if the passengers wanted to get off the aircraft, they could re-board in 50 minutes.

Everybody exited the plane except for a blind lady. She remained seated with her seeing-eye dog lying quietly at her feet. The lady flew this route regularly and was recognised by one of the pilots as he left the aircraft.

He asked" "Kathy, we are in Sydney for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?"

"No thanks," she replied, "but maybe Max would like to stretch his legs. Could you take him for a walk please?"

Picture this:

All the people in the gate area came to a complete standstill when they saw the pilot walk off the plane with a seeing-eye dog. The pilot was even wearing dark sunglasses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog by hitting the next blog button on Blogger. You made my day. I am your newest follower.

Chris said...

Thanks Wanda. Always nice to receive positive feedback.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Chris. Every day, I connect to your blog, and I try to figure out what sort of person would find these jokes funny. I feel like I've peered into your skull countless times, and unfortunately, I still don't know the answer to my question; What makes you tick, Chris? What makes you coo with appreciation at a joke, and groan at a poorly worded pun. Help me out Chris, and I will forever be in your debt.