Sunday, June 24, 2007

Out of the Frying Pan

A young man called Peter invited his mother for dinner, during the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how handsome Peter's flat mate, Simon was.

She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Peter and his flat mate than met the eye.

Reading his mum's thoughts, Peter volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking but I assure you, Simon and I are just flat mates".

About a week later, Simon came to Peter saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the frying pan, you don't suppose she took it do you?"

"Well I doubt it but I'll e-mail her just to be sure" said Peter.

So he sat down and wrote:

Dear Mother,

I'm not saying that you did take the frying pan from my house, I'm not
saying that you did not take the frying pan but the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love Peter.


Several days later, Peter received an email from his mother which read:

Dear Son,

I'm not saying that you do sleep with Simon and I'm not saying that you do not sleep with Simon but the fact remains that if he was sleeping in his own bed, he would have found the fucking frying pan by now.

Love Mum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.