- Two TV antennae met on a roof, fell in love and got married.
The ceremony wasn't much but the reception was excellent.
- A jumper cable walks into a bar.
The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."
- Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.
- A dyslexic man walked into a bra.
- A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."
- Two cannibals are eating a clown.
One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"
- Patient: "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'"
Doctor: "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome."
Patient: "Is it common?"
Doctor: "Well, It's Not Unusual."
- Two cows are standing next to each other in a field.
Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning."
"I don't believe you," says Dolly.
"It's true - no bull!" exclaims Daisy.
- An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
The kids were nothing to look at either.
- Deja Moo: the feeling that you've heard this bull before.
- I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.
- A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident.
He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!"
The doctor replied, "I know, I amputated your arms!"
- I went to a seafood bar last week... and pulled a mussel.
- What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
- Two fish swim into a concrete wall.
One turns to the other and says, "Dam!"
- Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in their craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
- A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories.
After about an hour, the hotel manager came out of her office, and asked them to disperse.
"But why?" they asked, as they moved off.
"Because," she said. "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."
- A woman gives birth to identical twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt, and is named Ahmal. The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him Juan. Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal.
Her husband responds, "They're identical twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."
- Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive collection of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.
This made him a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
- A dwarf, who was a mystic, escaped from jail.
The call went out that there was a small medium at large.
- And finally, there was the person who sent twenty different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least ten of the puns would make them laugh.
No pun in ten did.