- The woman buys the food.
- The woman prepares the salad and vegetables, and makes dessert.
- The woman readies the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
- Here comes the important part: the man places the meat on the grill.
- The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
- The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is ready for turning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he turns the meat.
- Important again: the man takes the meat off the grill and passes it to the woman.
- The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins and sauces, and brings them to the table.
- After eating, the woman clears the table and washes the dishes.
- Most important of all: everyone praises the man and thanks him for his cooking efforts.
- The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off" and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.