Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lost Dr. Seuss Poem: I Love My Job

I love my job, I love the pay!
I love it more and more each day
I love my boss he is the best!
I love his boss and all the rest

I love my office and its location, I hate to have to go on vacation
I love my furniture, drab and gray, and piles of paper that grow each day
I think my job is really swell, there's nothing else I love so well
I love to work among my peers, I love their leers and jeers and sneers
I love my computer and its software
I hug it often though it won't care. I love each program and every file
I'd love them more if they worked a while

I am happy to be here. I am. I am
I'm the happiest slave of the firm, I am
I love this work, I love these chores
I love the meetings with deadly bores
I love my job - I'll say it again - I even love those friendly men
Those friendly men who've come today
In clean white coats to take me away!!!!

No comments: