Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hell's Angel vs. Lion

A biker is riding past a zoo, when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion hooks the cuff of the girl's jacket and tries to pull the girl into his cage for the slaughter.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and punches the lion square on the nose.

Whimpering with pain the lion recoils letting go of the girl. The biker then brings the girl to her terrified parents.

A New York Times reporter, who has witnessed the whole event, says to the biker, "Sir, that was the bravest thing I've ever seen someone do in my entire life."

The biker replies, "Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt I should."

The reporter says, "Well, I'll make sure this doesn't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist for the New York Times, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have your story on the front page".

"So," asks the reporter, "please tell me a little about yourself."

The biker replies, "I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican."

The journalist thanks the biker and leaves. The following morning the biker buys The New York Times to see if it contains news of his actions, and reads, on front page the headline:

US. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH

No comments: