Thursday, October 16, 2008

Senior Molestor

One evening a senior citizens group charters a bus from Bentley to Burswood.

Halfway through their journey an elderly woman approaches the bus driver and says, "I've just been molested!"

The driver thinks she must have fallen asleep and had a dream. So he asks her to return to her seat, and sit down.

A short time later, another old woman comes forward, and claims that she has just been molested. The driver thinks he must have a bus load of demented seniors - who would be molesting old ladies?

About 10 minutes later, a third old lady comes up to the driver and says that she too has been molested.

The driver decides he's had enough, and pulls over. When he turns on the lights and stands up, he sees an old man on his hands and knees crawling along the aisle and between the seats.

"Hey grandad, what are you doing down there?" asks the bus driver.

The old man replies, "I lost my toupée. Three times, I thought I'd found it but each time I tried to grab it, it ran away!"

No comments: